Friday, May 2, 2014

Review for Fallen Body by Stone Patrick

The Fallen Body (Taylour Dixxon Series)
(Published October 20th 2013 by Xlibris)
About: Taylour Dixon is a small town  lawyer in a sleepy little Texas town who volunteers to defend Sarah, arrested for the murder of her husband. Taylour's life is about to be turned upside down by a Texas Ranger, a hired Assassin and a young nephew who shows up on her doorstep looking for a place to live.
Review: I enjoyed this suspense/mystery it was a page turner and never a lull in the story. The book was well written, the characters were well-developed and likable. The story has an interesting twist at the end which I always love in a mystery story. I would almost but not quite put this in the cozy mystery category. I hope that this turns into a series about Taylour Dixon because there seems to be an unsolved murder in Taylour's  past regarding her Father. I look forward to reading more books from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment