Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spotlight Sunday

The spotlight today is on Mary Kay Andrews who will soon be releasing her latest novel Save The Date on June 3rd, 2014.
Save the Date
Mary Kay Andrews
21387
I first came across this author when I picked up Little Bitty Lies (first published July 1st, 2003). I have read all of her book since then and have honestly enjoyed each and every story and character in all of her books. I have to say though my favorite character is Weezie (aka Eloise) Foley , from Savannah Blues.  I am so happy that there are 4 books featuring Weezie! If you have never read any of her books and you enjoy a good Chick-Lit/Lighthearted Mystery, I would definitely recommend this Author. I would say maybe start with reading Savannah Blues, you will meet Weezie and her best pal Bebe.
Below are some of Mary Kay Andrews novels that you may enjoy. Happy reading everyone and I hope you are all having a great weekend!
Savannah Blues (Weezie and ...Little Bitty LiesHissy FitSavannah Breeze (Weezie and...Deep DishThe Fixer UpperSummer RentalSpring FeverBlue Christmas (Weezie and ...
Ladies' NightChristmas Bliss
P.S.
If you do happen to pick up one of this authors books, I hope you will stop by and let me know if you become as addicted to her books as I am

No comments:

Post a Comment